Car theft is so rampant nowadays. It is not enough that you install car alarm in your car. A car theft is can find ways to break in your car. Remember to take precautions and follow certain advice.
- It is best to take your car keys with you all the time
- Don’t forget to lock your car. A lot of car theft is attributed to forgetting to lock the cars.
- Never leave spare keys in you car because it can easily be spotted especially if the thief takes time to search.
- Remember to park your car in well lit areas. Car napping usually happen at night.
- It is best to park in those attended space.
- If you park on a well guarded place, don’t give the thief access to glove box or trunk. It is best to check the tires and battery to make sure it is the same one as you leave them.
- Never leave your car engine on even for just a minute. Vehicles are commonly stolen in front of atms or stores.
- Close your car windows especially when you are parking. Don’t make it easier for them to enter your car.
- Don’t leave valuables in your car. This may serve as a temptation to others.